SELF-DISCIPLINE is the Foundation for success, therefore you must understand that Discipline does not necessary limit you but it actually expands you, because with it you gain success, reach your goals and fulfill your dreams! No personal success, achievement, or goal, can be realized without self-discipline. It is singularly the most important attribute needed to achieve any type of personal, financial, business, relational or spiritual goals that ultimately leads to success.
WHAT IS SELF-DISCIPLINE?
1. The ability to make yourself do things that should be done. The ability to control one's feelings and overcome one's weaknesses; the ability to pursue what one thinks is right despite temptations to abandon it.
To possess it is to be able to make the decisions, take the actions, and execute your game plan regardless of the obstacles, discomfort, or difficulties, that may come your way. Self-Discipline means learning how to focus your mind and energies on your goals and persevere until they are accomplished. It also means cultivating a mindset whereby you are ruled by your deliberate choices rather than by your emotions, bad habits, or the sway of others. The benefits of having self-discipline helps bring order to your life and also prosperity.
**CREATE A 30 DAY PLAN by identifying an area in your life that needs discipline and do the opposite of what you have been doing for the next 30 days. Apply principle which is God’s word to your situation by finding scripture that’s similar to what you are dealing with and decree and declare that daily.
You have the ability to create a healthy discipline in your life!
· START SMALL
· Be consistent and finish what you started
· Identify What You Want to Do Differently
· Remember you are a game changer and a game changer don't sit around and wait until someone tells them what they should do or wait until someone does it but they make it happen.
· Schedule your day out, so you can put things in perspective and have a sense of direction.